Any Indian wardrobe is not complete until it comprises of an Anarkali suit. They are the perfect choice for every occasion be it a wedding, dinner, festival or any religious function. This ethnic wear is available in so many styles, materials, and designs that you can never get a handful of it. Anarkali suits are suited for every Indian woman from a college student, schoolgirl, or a working woman. They are suited by everyone for every occasion. From Anarkali suits to Kurtis, we can get as many diversifications as we want. If you also wish to buy Anarkali Kurti for women latest design in India, visit NEHAMTA.
TYPES OF ANARKALI KURTIS AVAILABLE
- Cotton Anarkali Kurtis- for everyday casual and office wear. They are of affordable prices and provide the utmost comfort during summers.
- Silk Anarkali Kurtis – they are the first choice for a wedding party or any other family function. They mostly include zardozi, with mirror work and embroidery with borders. These kinds of Kurtis /suits are slightly expensive but give u a classy look.
- Traditional Anarkali – They have very heavy embroidery work on the choli and are available in different fabrics like cotton, silk, net, georgette.
If you want to explore and buy Anarkali Kurti for women latest design in India, visit Nehamta.
- Circular Anarkali- has an umbrella pattern. It is just made with two parts which are body and circular skirt.
- Half panel Anarkali- circular Anarkali skirt body part and panel Anarkali skirt part is stitched together to form a half panel Anarkali. They make a fit body and flare skirt part with panels.
- Anarkali with a horizontal panel or tiered skirt part- these are made with horizontal panels of monochrome colors blended together. 3-5 tires are used to make the horizontal panel.
- Layered Anarkali- This has only 2 layers with different lengths and different monochrome colors that are stitched together to form the skirt.
- Anarkali with straight panels- they have straight panels to its full length. These panel lines give a different look to the Anarkali and have numerous no. Of it on the whole Anarkali.
FABRICS USED AT NEHAMTA IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANARKALI KURTI FOR WOMEN LATEST DESIGN IN INDIA
- Chiffon- lightweight fabric suitable for delicate garments or garment inserts.
- Georgette- semi-sheer or sheer weaved fabric and made from silk polyester.
- Net- For heavy work embroideries
- Rayon- used as a dupe for silk and drapes nicely to your body
- Satin- is shiny and smooth
- Velvet- used for luster
CRAFTS AND EMBROIDERIES USED :
- Bandhani- also known as Bandhej is tie and dye method to produce a different pattern
- Handblock- extensively used as block printing.
- Kalamkari- it is a hand-painted or block-printed style
- Mirror work- mirrors of different shapes and styles are placed on the fabric.
NEHAMTA provides you with different collections from these styles and patterns if you want to buy Anarkali Kurti for women latest design in India.