Anarkali suits and Kurtis are a staple in every Indian Women’s wardrobe and were basically originated from Lahore, Pakistan. It consists of a long frock style top and a fitted bottom, that suits every Indian woman and has become a necessity in their wardrobes. Nehamta is one such place where you can find a good collection of all types of anarkali’s and ethnic wear that are the perfect choice for any occasion or party. Want to Buy Designer Anarkali Suits in India? Visit Nehamta
Anarkali has become a famous fashion choice for celebrities due to its look and designs, you can put maximum impact with the perfect choice of the colors. The type of work and detailing each type of piece adorn is eye-catching. It has many styles and designs in which it is available and can be worn.
TYPES OF ANARKALI -BUY DESIGNER ANARKALI SUITS IN INDIA
- Floor-length Anarkali Suit- Famous in Bollywood especially during events, it comes in a gown pattern as well not just like a suit. The perfect choice if you want an adorn an Indian look. Available in different styles and patterns and can be made in all the fabrics like silk, cotton, georgette, chiffon, and net. The Floor-length Anarkali gowns have also become a trend amongst the brides for their cocktails and reception parties.
- Asymmetrical Anarkali suit- Latest trending suits that are the perfect fit for family gatherings and festivals.
- Jacket Anarkali Suit- Layer a jacket over the Anarkali and get that perfect Indo- western look. There are different jacket styles as well that would compliment your Anarkali very well, like a slit jacket or a long cardigan. Look at some of our jacket style Anarkali suits and Kurtis and visit Nehamta if you wish to Buy Designer Anarkali Suits in India
- Cape Anarkali suits- Long cape that is attached to the suit comes in a variety of designs and made of different materials like lace, embroidered, handwoven, thread work, and printed. This design gives an uplift to the whole attire.
- Pakistani Anarkali suit- These suits are heavily embroidered and mostly have an overlaying jacket. It can be worn or without a dupatta
- Designer Anarkali Suits- Perfect choice for a wedding, these suits are handcrafted with different embroidery and have heavy designs that make them stand out from the rest of the suits. All the embroidery done is handwoven which also makes them a tad bit expensive from all the rest.
- Layered Anarkali- Adds dimension to your attire, They are the perfect replacement for a lehenga choli as they have the same bounce and structure that a lehenga has. The massive heavy layers make it a perfect fit for parties and weddings.
- Cotton Anarkali – Handwoven in cotton fabric has a simple subtle work and can be worn even normally for office wear.
- Traditional/ Silk Anarkali- Best for your skin, mostly have zari and stonework. It also has different prints and instantly gives a royal touch to your outfit. Silk garments are considered to be culturally rich and auspicious in Indian heritage.
If you also want to explore different types of ethnic wear then visit us to Buy Designer Anarkali Suits in India