The Indian garment industry has been a leading supplier as well as producers of Georgette Beaded Kurtis, blouses and kaftan, tunics, designer Kurti, chiffon beaded Kurti, and many more. The garment industry nowadays has redefined fashion by recreating and enhancing the collection of Kurtis, kaftans, and tunics. When we talk about the designs, fabrics, and embroideries used in making a single piece of Kurtis, there is no end to it. From hand-printed, tie-dyed to block prints, the list is never-ending. One such example of this recreation is Nehamta, the ultimate destination to buy Indian designer Kurti online in India.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT DESIGNS OF KURTI AVAILABLE
- Kaftan style- It is an airy and comfortably designed Kurti style especially worn to hide any unnecessary weight from the body.
- Shirt style – Best suitable for office and formal wear, it’s a perfect mixture of a comfortable and simple piece of clothing.
- Denim Kurtis- can be worn like a dress itself.
- Multi-layered style – using multiple layers to cover the inner material.
- Anarkali Kurti- best option for a party or wedding to give you an ethnic plus classy look.
- Dhoti style- they have a cowl cut design at the hemline, and give the resemblance of a dhoti.
- Jacket style- can be worn both ways like a jacket as well as a dress.
- Princess cut- These designs are made in a way that makes you look thinner.
- Side slit Kurti- there are changes in the pattern of slits as well.
- Double layered Kurti- they just have a double layer on the hemline, apart from that there are no major changes in the pattern or style from the basic Kurti.
- Long straight cut Kurtis- simple and sober Kurtis for everyday wear.
- Short flared Kurti- they start opening into a flare from your midriff sometimes even above the midriff.
- Asymmetrical Kurti- these are meant for all body types and are usually preferred for office and formal wear.
- Tiered style- they come in different combination of monochrome colors and is in the form of a tiered structure.
If you want to explore these styles and would like to buy Indian designer Kurti online in India visit NEHAMTA.
NEHAMTA – THE BEST PLACE TO BUY INDIAN DESIGNER KURTI ONLINE IN INDIA
At Nehamta, we provide the best designer Kurtis according to the latest trends and fashion choices for every other woman. They have managed to incorporate every intricate detailing and design on their clothing items. We make sure that you get the finest quality material yet by keeping it stylish and comfortable. We offer an affordable price range that is easily reachable for a common man so that you do not burn holes in your pocket.
DIFFERENT FABRICS USED
Nehamta provides Kurtis in almost every fabric to suit the requirements of all its clients. We deal in
want to buy Indian designer Kurti online in India? visit Nehamta.