Kurtis is one of those garments that look good on everyone, no matter who wears it. Whatever body type and structure you have a Kurti will always accentuate your figure and helps you hide that extra flab that you don’t want to show. Nehamta offers the best Cotton Kurtis Online at affordable prices. We here believe in offering you the best of our products, using the optimum quality and the latest designs for every woman and their needs. Visit Nehamta to Buy Ladies Kurti Online in India at the best prices and get to choose from a whole lot of variety.
Types of Kurtis for each body type | Buy Ladies Kurti Online In India
- Panelled Kurti- creates an illusion of a slimmer waist, best suited for women who have a fuller body.
- High low Kurti- Front hem is shorter than the back, suitable for women who have a heavy bust and broad shoulders.
- Jacket style Kurti- It is considered more like an accessory for a Kurti and looks best on taller girls.
- Strappy Kurti- Perfect for summer, and goes best on girls having pear or hourglass shapes.
- Cold shoulder Kurti- Here the shoulders are cut out a bit, perfect for women having an athletic body.
- One-shoulder- Gives a stylish look and looks great on both sleek as well as plus size girls.
- A-line Kurti- are fit at the upper body and flares out from the bottom creating an A shape. It is suitable for all body types.
- Angrakha style Kurti- Has similar or contrasting flaps on the side that are tied together with tassels. It can be worn by every body type.
Liked any of these styles? Visit Nehamta, the ultimate destination to Buy Ladies Kurti Online In India
- Frock style Kurti- These styles of Kurtis flare down at the bottom creating an illusion of a frock. Women who have a straight body type, it creates an illusion of curves for them.
- Long Straight Kurti- They have the same fitting from top to bottom, they are available in different styles, shapes, and patterns. They are perfect for well-framed girls who want to flaunt their height and hide their flab.
- Shirt Kurti- Have buttons and collars and are suitable for all body types.
- Asymmetric Kurti- Here the fabrics are never in line at the bottom and it is suitable for a small frame.
- Front Slit Kurti- Women with a heavy waist must opt for front slit Kurtis.
- Short Kurti- Mainly end above your thigs and mostly suits girls with a smaller waist.
- Tunic Kurti- Looks like a loose top and are mostly short in length, it suits all body types.
- Anarkali Kurti- is a famous Kurti style and it is suitable for all body types.
- Floor Length Kurti- They reach till your ankle and are perfect for formal occasions. Small height girls should not wear floor-length Kurtis as it would draw more attention to your height.
If you like any of these styles and would like to explore more, visit Nehamta as it is the best place to Buy Ladies Kurti Online In India at the best prices that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.