Return & Exchanges
Before you return a Nehamta product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
Let’s not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
In spite of these variables, at Nehamta we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason. Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item.
Please note that Exchange or Refund will not be made against the non-returnable items, unless there is a quality issue, defect or different from its description.
Reverse Pick Up Policy
We offer our customers a simple, hassle-free, Reverse Pick-up policy. Our customers are valued not only at the time of sale but also through the subsequent stages of Returns & Refunds. Our policy is thoughtfully designed to ease up the process, save time and make you feel reassured about your order.
- You can e-mail us at [email protected] within 10 days from the date of delivery.
- Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us quickly process your returns/exchanges.
- Please ensure that the returned merchandize is unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged and is in a salable condition.
- We request you to maintain the original packaging of the items to be returned, including the Nehamta tags.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- The items for reverse pick up will be picked up within 4 business days from the date of request.
- After the receipt of item(s), your request for returns/exchanges would be processed.
- In the case of returns, banks normally take 7-10 business days to process a refund once it has been initiated from our end.
- In the case of exchanges, your new order will be dispatched to you within 3-5 business days after we receive the earlier shipment.
Note: – Some of the pin codes are not feasible for Reverse pick up, in such cases the customer will need to send it back to us. Please note we do not offer reverse pick facility outside India.
For more details please e-mail us ([email protected]).
Nehamta reserves the right to reject returns from any particular customer, in case of frequent returns by such customer, which shall mean returns on more than 3 occasions in a financial year
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below:
- You can return/exchange in 30 days after date of delivery, But under the condition that Nehamta customer service is intimated within 10 days of delivery of the goods to your address
- Nehamta will exchange the returned items free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address if the pin code is out of pick up location
For Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or Paypal Transactions:
As the charge on your credit card / account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund into the original mode of payment.
If applicable, refunds would be made for the cost of the goods to the credit /debit card used for online shopping. However, shipping charges would not be refunded except where Nehamta has erroneously sent you a wrong item / colour / size.
For COD (Cash on Delivery) Transactions:
- Refunds can only happen via E-Voucher/Credit coupon.
- Cash Refunds are not allowed for COD orders since we cannot get deliver cash through couriers.
- Customer can also place a request for a reverse pick up in case reverse pick up service is available through our couriers.
Refunds will only be done in the following cases:
- Genuine sizing issues, only for unused garments with tags. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Nehamta discovers any mispricing in its online catalogue and the price charged to you is higher than the actual price.
- In case Nehamta discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
- In case the customer is not happy with the purchase and has returned the item/items to the address mentioned above. In such cases the filled return form should be included in the return shipment.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- In case of minor design and colour variations. With handloom products there will always be some variation between products.
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.