Kurtis is the first option for working women, college going girls, housewives as well as social women. They wear it on different occasions from daily wear to special events. Whatever a woman’s style statement maybe she can find a perfect Kurti style for herself. There is an endless number of options available for Kurti, convert it into a total Indian look, or keep it stylish by maintaining an indo-western theme, any style is possible with a Kurta. We at Nehamta give you a variety of options if you want to Shop Online Designer Kurtis for Ladies in India. Here our main motive is to provide you with the best quality of materials in our garments at the best prices that do not burn a hole in your pocket. We believe in delivering the best to our customers that is the only reason we have got a loyal client base and we will keep on putting the same efforts to give you the best of your shopping experience.
DESIGNER KURTI DESIGNS- SHOP ONLINE DESIGNER KURTIS FOR LADIES IN INDIA
- C- cut Kurtis- The front stitch of these types of Kurtis is in a ‘C’ shape. Best suited for taller girls.
- Trail cut Kurtis- they have a C cut on both sides and can be worn as a dress.
- High low rise Kurtis – Here the front of the Kurti is smaller than the back, they can be worn as both casual and formal wear.
- Monochrome Kurtis- The whole Kurti set in a similar shade is trending these days. A monochrome look gives you a class while you are wearing it
- Indo western Kurti- is a perfect combination of Indian as well as western styles. The western look is mostly seen in the sleeves or the necklines.
- Transparent Kurti- Are always in demand because of their style. The embroidery work done on these Kurtis is very delicate and intricate. They can also be worn as beachwear over lingeries, to make it look more stylish.
- Straight cut Kurtis- They are the most common Kurtis and the appropriate choice for regular wear attire. It can be worn by anyone from college to office. You can browse at some of our latest Designer Kurtis.
- Dhoti- style Kurtis- These Kurti patterns give a resemblance of a dhoti. These are the contemporary versions of these traditional garments. They are very loose and comfortable to wear. The whole garment may consist of different cuts and patterns.
- Kaftan Style Kurti- Inspired by Kaftans, are loose-fitting with wide sleeves.
- Reversible Kurti- Can be worn inside out creating 2 different looks.
- Tiered Kurti- Adding tiers to the fabric in order to add a little bounce to the garment.
- Cowl Kurti- Has asymmetric drape at the hemline that falls differently to enhance the look of the garment.
These designer style Kurtis flaunt the perfect diva in you by making it chic and stylish, yet keeping it comfortable. If you want to Shop Online Designer Kurtis for Ladies in India, visit Nehamta the ultimate shopping destination for your ethnic garments both casual and party wear.